Thursday, February 28, 2019

Broadway

Scrolling through the Stage Door broadway blog, it was interesting to see how much has changed over the years on broadway. broadway musicals and performances have came a long way since it originally began. My favorite performance on the Stage Door blog was Emily Blunts performance of "The Place Where Lost Things Go" in the Disney performance of Mary Poppins Returns. Growing up as a young girl i loved watching the original Mary poppins with my friends.  Often times, we would  have sleepovers and watch and sing along, so seeing this on the blog brought back old memories. Emily Blunts rendition of the song was done very well, she has a soft and pleasing voice. I have enjoyed Emily Blunt as an actress in many other fils but this one solidified her as one of my all time favorites. I myself have seen many broadway performances such as Annie, and The lion King. Each Performance that I saw was unique and done with great detail and precision that left me in aw when it was finished. I hope i can continue to see performances in the future such as Wicked.

1 comment: